Click on the link above and you will be redirected to the sportscotland National Centre Inverclyde online booking system.
You will need your member ID and PIN to log in.
Online booking terms & conditions and fair use policy
By registering for and using our online booking system you agree to abide by the terms and conditions and fair use policy below:
1. Registration - You must register by completing the registration form available from the "Bookings" page on our website or have been given your Member ID and PIN by email or in writing, before using online booking.
2. Payment - Bookings must be paid for before they are confirmed. Unconfirmed bookings will be removed from the system within fifteen minutes of being made unless they are paid for using credit or debit card.
3. Cancellation - Please cancel bookings you cannot attend (any time up until the activity is due to begin) to free up space for others. You can cancel bookings that have not been paid for. PLEASE NOTE: You cannot cancel bookings once they have been paid for.
4. Activities - Only some activities can be booked online. Note - if you are booking football and wish the lights then you must select the relevant activity. You must pay the additional charge for the lights before they will be put on. If the activity you wish is not listed, please contact the centre direct.
5. Advance bookings - Bookings can be made (subject to availability) up to seven days in advance and right up until the start time of the activity.
6. Transfer of bookings - Members cannot make bookings on behalf of other members, and bookings are non-transferable (i.e. must be cancelled or attended by the individual member who made the booking).
7. Confirmation - A confirmation email will be sent to the member's registered email address (see "Edit my details" page in the online booking system to confirm/change this email address). Members are welcome to print this email but are not required to bring this when they attend the activity they have booked. The status of any bookings made can be checked on the "View my bookings" page.
8. Refund policy - Refunds may only be given at the discretion of the management.
Fair use policy
Why have a fair use policy? It is designed to make your experience when booking activities online a happy one and maximise availability for all our members.
Am I likely to be affected by the fair use policy? If you do not book large numbers of classes or activities it is unlikely you will ever be affected by this policy. If you do, all we ask is that you do so considerately. Should something arise unexpectedly that would prevent you from attending, we would ask that you cancel the booking as soon as you know that you will be unable to attend - this will free up space for others.
What will happen if I book and do not show up? If you do not show up to use bookings made or if you breach the terms of online bookings or of the fair use policy repeatedly, we may have to withdraw your online booking priviledges.